Ethe design of the bed linen Yuko von Schlossberg takes us back a little to the wild 70s, when rivets shone on leather jackets and illuminated advertising was made from light bulbs. The individual dots on the bed linen together form large curved petals that fit into each other. The colouring in bleu or gris creates a very harmonious image of a bed linen, which does not look wild at all, but rather calm and balanced. In both colour variations, the background and foreground are carefully coordinated. The sheen of the cotton jacquard used perfectly complements the harmonious image of Yuko bed linen.
- material: 100% fine mercerized long staple cotton
- fabric: fine quality of 125 g/m²
- threadcounts 450
- pillowcase and duvet cover: zipper, if you wish also with button or hotel closure
- We manufacture the listed sizes within the stated delivery period.
- Further individual special sizes can be manufactured on request