Although the pattern in Schlossberg's Rami bed linen spreads out on the ground like a climbing plant, the clear delineation of the lines ensures a clean geometry. Thus Rami seems almost like a handicraft, such as that of a glazier making a window framed in lead. The use of well-matched colours in the two versions of Rami bed linen, in beige or viola, creates a gentle transition from the superficial pattern to the background. The satin cotton jacquard used here adds to the fascination of this bed linen with its sheen.
- material: 100% fine mercerized long staple cotton
- fabric: fine quality of 125 g/m²
- threadcounts 450
- pillowcase and duvet cover: zipper, if you wish also with button or hotel closure
- We manufacture the listed sizes within the stated delivery period.
- Further individual special sizes can be manufactured on request