The sophistication of the Liam bed linen with its interesting pattern results from the jacquard weaving technique she uses, which allows the warp thread to be controlled as desired. The result are fabrics like those of the bed linen Liam by Schlossberg, which in their fineness create a wonderful play of light and shadow, depending on the angle of view and lighting. A bed linen which completely convinces by excellent workmanship, an extraordinary design and of course by the used cotton jacquard. The colours available are blue and gris .
- material: 100% fine mercerized long staple cotton
- fabric: fine quality of 125 g/m²
- threadcounts 450
- pillowcase and duvet cover: zipper, if you wish also with button or hotel closure
- We manufacture the listed sizes within the stated delivery period.
- Further individual special sizes can be manufactured on request