Classic doesn't get any more classic than this. At first glance, such stripe patterns are straightforward and simple fabrics with a long style tradition. Depending on the length or width of the stripes, they tell stories about the fashion of the Lansquenets, the tradition of sailors' clothing or the revolution of feminine style by icons like Coco Chanel. In this case, this classic Egyptian cotton lends itself as a companion for diverse forms of interior design, whether minimalist Scandinavian, postmodern or Mediterranean in the classic country house as well as in the postmodern loft
- material: 100% fine mercerized long staple satin
- fabric: fine quality of 110 g/m²
- threadcounts 270
- pillowcase and duvet cover: zipper, if you wish also with button or hotel closure
- We manufacture the listed sizes within the stated delivery period.
- Further individual special sizes can be manufactured on request