Filigree lines form a light cross pattern on a blue or white background in the Schlossberg bed linen Glenn. However, it is not a strictly defined line, but rather a pattern that merges to a certain extent with the satin-finished cotton through slight gradients. A bed linen with a tendency towards geometry, without wanting to insist on it. Ideal for indefinite weekends.
- material: 100% fine mercerized long staple satin
- fabric: fine quality of 110 g/m²
- threadcounts 270
- pillowcase and duvet cover: zipper, if you wish also with button or hotel closure
- We manufacture the listed sizes within the stated delivery period.
- Further individual special sizes can be manufactured on request